Sunday, March 25, 2007

It is what it is...

Well, I responded.

At one point I wasn't going to respond at all. At another, I was going to be heartless and ruin his birthday. But alas, I have a heart and waited until tonight. I am pretty sure I got it all out -- said what I needed to say in response to everything that was put in front of me. Whether it is exactly how I wanted to say it, I'm not sure, but I did it.

It's sent. I'm not sure what this all means in the end. What I am sure of is that I made the right decision and stand by everything I said.

So it's all out there -- it is what it is -- and that's all there is to say about that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

::cheers from peanut gallery::

metasteph said...

Ah Lizo, this is good news and I'm very glad! Also, it warrants a drink or a few...