Saturday, July 12, 2008

Fourth time's a charm?

The first time, I wasn't surprised. The second time, I wasn't even home. The third time my toilet overflowed, when I called I asked what they were going to do about this -- three times my toilet had overflowed in a span of two-and-a-half months. Unacceptable. They said they fixed it.

This whole week my toilet has flushed, but it did appear to take a while. Then, last night, it kept running. I called the office and told they yet again my toilet was acting up.

Monday, I will get a new toilet. Monday. This happened last night -- FRIDAY. This means all weekend I am pretty much toilet-less. And for anyone who knows me, I pee often -- probably once an hour. Awesome.

Luckily I won't be home all that much this weekend -- I will be able to pee in other places. But, in the middle of the night, when I wake up to pee... Oy.

No comments: