Monday, May 28, 2007

Long drive. Lost thoughts. Missing you.

  • I miss singing in the car.
  • I miss random nights of drunkenness.
  • I miss getting tickled so hard I can hardly breathe.
  • I miss coming home to you and Allen on the couch, you playing PGR, he watching (like I would).
  • I miss smoke in my face.
  • I miss coming home from work knowing you’d be there or knowing you’d be home soon.
  • I miss stumbling home from the bars and waking up with two slices of Mesa in the frige, only a bite or two missing.
  • I miss miserably losing playing cards.
  • I miss having a T-Rex.
  • I miss the fish face followed by the fins face.
  • I miss microwave cakes with ice cream.
  • I miss ice cream with peanut butter.
  • I miss going to Al’s.
  • I miss bantering with the boys.
  • I miss two towels on the back of the bathroom door.
  • I miss your curly hair all over the bathroom.
  • I miss phone calls – or even the option of phone calls.
  • I miss Heroes.
  • I miss going through vodka and rum and gin and anything else on top of the frige like it wouldn’t be there the next day.
  • I miss hearing about what went into the eggs.
  • I miss knowing you’d eat whatever leftovers were in the frige.
  • I miss making you laugh.
  • I miss you making me laugh.
  • I miss watching movies and the same ten episodes of Scrubs over and over again.
  • I miss you hogging my mac… and my couch.
  • I miss random pillow fights every night – making them not so random.
  • I miss wondering if I know how to cry rather than crying all the time.
  • I miss you so much it hurts sometimes.

No comments: