Sunday, May 6, 2007

Flowers!

Friday night Harry came over after leading services at Hillel (which gave me time to have orgasmic cornbread at Redstone) and made dinner for my cousin and myself. Not only was the dinner (and company) amazing, Harry brought me flowers!

I can't even tell you the last time someone bought me flowers. It might have actually been that time, a good five years ago, when DJ bought be grocery store roses after we saw some dude buying flowers for his high school girlfriend for prom.

In any case, it made my night. Thanks for the flowers, Harry!

--

I had so much more to say about my weekend with Harry, the Cinco de Mayo party, my day with Allen, and drinks at Azia with two of my old co-workers from the U, but frankly, I am too tired to get it all out. It was an amazing weekend -- sad it's over. And sad graduation is soon taking two of my boys away (more to come on this subject later...).

So I bid you all goodnight as I head for bed with John Coltrane and Harry Potter 4.

1 comment:

Robyn Straub said...

Your blog entry says, "...and made dinner for my cousin and myself..."

Who is this "cousin" of which you are referring? It certainly is not me. Nor is it Bryan, David, Mari, or David. Do you HAVE any other cousins???

(I am totally serious- not trying to be funny or bitchy.)