Thursday, April 19, 2007

No Entry. Restroom Closed.

I’ll admit I use the bathroom quite often. (Not as often as some people – you know who you are!) Well, every time I go into the bathroom at work, a yellow “No Entry. Restroom Closed” sign tent stares me in the face and brings me back to the good ol’ days in T-Hall.

Freshman year, Molly and I always went on adventures. We’d take the bus downtown, go to lunch somewhere new, usually make a stop at the two-story Target – the one with a cart escalator – and see what other trouble we could get into.

Some days, we’d just hang out in T-Hall. Molly and Rachel’s room was next to a stairwell. We found lots of cool stuff in there that because ours until move-out day. Our favorite items were these yellow tent signs – usually for “Caution! Wet floor!” We always had a good time spilling water on the floor and whipping the yellow caution tent out of the closet, warning our friends of the wet floor. Oh, the fun we had…

Anyway, now every time I walk into the bathroom at work, I just want to grab the sign, take it out to my car, and bring it home for Molly.

Someday I’ll work up the nerve. Just you wait…

1 comment:

Molly said...

Love it! Ours are yellow expandable poles with a "CLOSED" sign hanging from them. Oh the trouble with could cause with them!