Monday, April 9, 2007

Need it!

Between Nathan and Nickolas, I get my fair share of "check this out" emails and instant message. And my hat goes off to both of them for the links they do share -- they are usually right on the money -- I would indeed be interested in the gadget or bizarre new story passed my way.

Tonight though, as I skimmed the headlines in my reader, I came across an item Nathan posted. Amazing. I just have to have it. Probably with no intentions to hit me other than knowing I might come across it and he himself found it cool, I must have one of these:

Seriously - how awesome would it be to have a bookshelf in your place that you could actually read in! The cool thing about "The Cave" is that you can put it up against the wall and have a bookshelf with a reading spot right inside, but you can also store books on both sides - creating a room partician and virtually a crawling space to get from one room to another.

While it won't fit in my current apartment, I am fixing to move in the near future. I wonder if one will fit...

In the meantime, along with the bat-suit and bat-mobile my boys owe me, add this to the list. Or, if any of you want to pitch in and get me this for my birthday -- (you still have some time to save up) -- it will only cost you a mere $10,700.

Please buy it for me please!

1 comment:

Allison said...

This sounds really cool! I really want one! :D