Thursday, August 6, 2009

Give me a minute...

I think one of my biggest office pet peeves is when I walk into the office in the morning, sit down at my desk, and barely open my Outlook to let all the overnight emails come piling in, when my lovely coworker starts pinging off question after question about things she has already seen in her inbox. Give me 20 minutes to at least let all the new messages load before you start asking me questions and telling me you will follow up. I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about or how to respond without having seen the emails already. Chill the eff out -- I just got here!

(That was already this morning after the coffee I got smelled like rotten garbage and the pharmacy told me I didn't have enough info on my new health insurance plan to get my prescription without paying the full price. ... and it's only 7:20a...)

Happy Thursday, everyone.

No comments: