Friday, June 5, 2009

I must be a curse...

It seems that since I started working for whatever organization you want to call the last almost four years of my career, I have a curse. It's unintentional, but those who sign up to work with me in the future should be forewarned:

It seems every product manager assigned to categories paired with my marketing expertise either get fired, laid off, or quit.

In the four years I've been working on this brand, I've been through more product managers than imaginable. Not counting all my appliance friends, with whom I no longer work, in the consumer electronics realm alone, I've officially, as of about an hour ago, been through seven product managers. Unreal.

So to all your product managers out there, think twice before signing on to work with me... apparently I must be a curse.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh no!!! What happened? Who got let go/quit/laid off?