Monday, June 8, 2009

Close the door...

At home, if I'm the only person in my apartment, I often will leave the bathroom door open when I visit the lavatory. However, if I am out in public, read: my office, I most definitely close and lock the stall door -- whether I am the only person in the entire building or not.

This afternoon, as I went into the office bathroom to brush my teeth, I could hear there was someone else in there. However, all three stall doors we ajar. The person in the stall realized I had entered the bathroom, made some noise, and closed and locked her stall. Then, once done with her business, while I was brushing my teeth, she opened the stall door. Normal procedure if finished... except she had not completely zipped and buttoned her pants!

Come on, lady! This is a public restroom!

No comments: