Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I Heart Apple

So last night when I got home from work, I was putzing around on my mac, as I usually do (not that I don't sit at a computer all day -- it's just not the same as my precious mac). As I removed my fingers from the keyboard, my wrist caught something sharp. Much to my dismay, I looked down at the chassis of my beloved, and low and behold, there was a crack. I panicked (on the inside, of course) and then immediately made an appointment with the Genius Bar at the Apple Store.

After work today, I took my baby to the doctor. Why do I love Apple? Because even though my computer is no longer under warranty, they replaced the bottom chassis for free. Not only that, but they replaced the top chassis that was starting to turn reddish-pink as the bottom once did (all covered under a cosmetic recall, that also expired since my warranty ran out).

So -- for what I thought was going to cost me a small fortune to get fixed was free! And -- they did it in an hour, so I didn't even have to part with my mac overnight.

Point in case: Apple rules.

1 comment:

Nick said...

It seems to me that, once upon a time, you weren't very receptive to the Apple suggestion...