Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Cheese and Crackers...

There’s really nothing like it, cheese and crackers. My cousin and I fell to the depths of cheese and crackers when we were little… we’d go through a tub of cheese and a roll of crackers almost every night when we’d spend time together. We’d sit in the kitchen with our crackers and spreadable cheese, turn on the classic Nick-at-Nite shows, Mary Tyler Moore, Rhoda, Dick van Dyke, and go to town. It was amazing… and delicious.

Now, years later, I sit at my desk with a wedge of Laughing Cow’s light garlic and herb cheese and a roll of wheat crackers and am reminded just how scrumptious this little snack is.

No, I will not go through an entire tub of cheese and roll of crackers in one sitting on my own, not that I couldn’t, but one small wedge and a small handful of crackers never hurt anyone…

1 comment:

HollyGOPolitely said...

Thank you for supporting MY LIFE! hahaha. I do love me some Laughing Cow:)