Sunday, November 18, 2007

Random thoughts...

...on you moving here:
I can’t believe this might be an actual option. We haven’t lived in the same city in literally seven years. I’m not even sure what it’ll mean for us. I know it’ll be awesome to be able to hang out whenever and I know it’ll be awesome to only be presumably fifteen minutes away. It’s exciting to think this could potentially happen. Would we be together? Would that even be smart? Would it open a can of worms we closed a long time ago? I am not sure. But I can’t help but be excited to see.

...on the possible breakup:
All I have to say about this follow your heart. I know it’s not easy – trust me, I know. But if you’re not happy and if you’re not sure it’s what will make you happy, then there’s something to be said for it. And if he is what will make you happy and you just need to take a little time and figure out what you need to do for you, then take your time and work it out. You know whatever you decide to do I will be here for you and support whatever your decision. I love you.

...on my sister:
Last weekend my sister came up to visit. We had an amazing weekend. We partied with some friends, we went to shul, we had our photos taken, we ate, we drank, we laughed. It was awesome. Maybe I can convince her to move up here after school. I think it’s possible. It’s very interesting how our relationship grew when I moved away to school and even more so when she went off to school (even though she really is only 20 minutes away from home).

...on skyping with my boys:
Today I spent two hours on skype with all three of my boys. It was amazing how we went right back into our normal routine… as if we were all actually sitting in the same room having the conversation. When in all reality, Harry and Brett are in Israel, Nathan in Atlanta, and I here in Minneapolis. It was really great to all be “together”, bantering, laughing, catching up. Crazy to think we all haven’t been in the same room together since February. An hour and half into the conversation, I had to sit back and just listen. It really was incredible. There we were, miles and miles and oceans apart, and we were all together. I love you boys.

...on the road trip of a lifetime:
I’ve been toying with this idea for a long while now. I really want to do it. I think I’ll start the plan. Start doing the research and finding the places and mapping the route. I wonder who I’d take with me. Anyone want to go on what could be the coolest, most awesomest, most amazingest, most spectacularest experience ever? (There's more to come on this...)

No comments: