Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Morning rant...

I know it’s been a while and though a rant is not what I’ve been meaning to post, here comes a quick one:

Please, for the love of pete, give me a little more direction when giving me projects. I understand we are all busy, but when I am not involved in the original meeting and get not one, but two new projects with little-to-no information and direction, whatever I do produce will not be even slightly close to what you’re looking for. We both know this. It has happened before, and you know it will happen again. So let’s save each other a little slack and bitching and complaining and just put it all out there right away. Ok? Ok.

Oh, and when I ask for more direction, don’t look at me like I should know what you are/were looking for. I wasn’t in the meetings, I wasn’t part of the discussions, and thank g-d, I am not inside your head. If you want it done a certain way or there is something specific you’re looking for, write it on the creative brief so I know, send me an email, have a quick conversation with me, or for goodness sake, do it yourself.

Ok. Done. I feel better. Thanks.

Now – I probably owe it to myself (and those of you who like to read up on me) a review of my birthday extravaganza… I hope, I really do, to get it out there… if things would only slow down a little…

No comments: