Thursday, June 21, 2007

This is my blog…

Read it or don’t read it, I don’t give a damn. What I do give a damn about is when someone comments that not only doesn’t know me, but wrongs me in thinking I commented on their blog. (No, I am not talking about the two of you that sent me those lovely comments, I know who you are *wink*)

Yes, I understand people (yes, it was two different people, only once was it the person you thought it was) comment on other people’s blogs and I believe it’s more than welcome. Screen or don’t screen, fine. However, before you go around pointing fingers, blogging the commenter’s demise or posting unnecessary comments on other people’s blogs, let’s make sure you are pointing at the right person.


So to you (if you even read this other than when upset at random commenters on your own blog) – thanks for starting off my morning with that shit comment. It wasn’t me.

And to you – you were right the first time, but it wasn’t him the second time (nor was it me). Relax.

No comments: