Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Giving credit where credit is due...

I cannot take ownership to the recipe I posted below (Almond Chive Salmon). Let me explain. Three of my girlfriends, all with whom I used to work at the U, and I get together about once a month to have dinner. We each make a dish (sometimes two or three, Melissa!) and bring it to one of our houses and eat and chat and just hang out. It's probably one of the best nights of the month.

Anyway -- a couple dinner groups ago, Emily made the salmon dish. I had to have the recipe -- which is something we planned on doing anyway but never really follow through on. So I harassed her for the recipe and voila -- there it is.

So, thank you Emily for the delicious salmon recipe!

---

On a related note, we met tonight for a BBQ-themed dinner group. I made "the sauce", marinated some chicken tenders in it, and skewered them on the grill. "The Sauce" was, as always, delicious and the girls loved it. We had about three different salads, some homemade baked beans, sparkling peach iced tea, and delicious scone strawberry shortcakes. As always, it was amazing.

I love dinner group nights!!


PS. Katy: If you read this, we (and by we, I mean I) would love the scone recipe!

No comments: