Friday, May 29, 2009

Mmmm, sandwiches.

As of late, I have become quite fond of a sandwich at my favorite neighborhood lunch spot: Prima. I always get the same thing; I can’t help it. For those of you who don’t know (which means you don’t know me at all!), I love sandwiches. So when I encountered this sandwich for the first time, I was in heaven. Now, after I have made one deduction of ingredients, I have come up with what I order every single time: the Tuscan Chicken Salad Panini, without the chicken salad.

This sandwich is SO good. Avocado, roasted tomato, fresh mozzarella, basil, and a balsamic reduction on whatever bread they use that day, most often a focaccia roll of sorts. There is something about it I just can’t get enough of. That, with the caesar salad and a diet coke and I’m happy for the rest of the day.

Yum.

No comments: