Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A crack...

There is so much more going on in my life right now probably, ok certainly, more important than what I am about to report, but this cannot be overlooked:

There is a crack in my mac chassis. Not sure how it happened, how long it's been there (couldn't be long, I would have noticed it before!), or what I did to deserve this, but my poor little mac has to go to the mac doctor and I am not happy about it.

What I will say is when this news was shared with those I was conversing with at the time, I got an immediate phone call to make sure I was ok. At least he knew how much of a crisis this really is.

Which made me remember one of my favorite television quotes of all time:

Maybe our mistakes are what make our fate. Without them, what would shape our lives? Perhaps if we never veered off course we wouldn't fall in love, or have babies, or be who we are. After all, seasons change. So do cities. People come into your life and people go. But it's comforting to know the ones you love are always in your heart. And if you're very lucky, a plane ride away.

Thanks for thinking of me and calling to comfort me in my time of need (yes, my cracked computer chassis is a BIG DEAL). I miss you and love you and your lovely lady for knowing just what I needed to make this ok.

And yes... I am lucky... you're only a plane ride away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we're all just a plane ride away...just book the ticket