Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Blogs can be powerful things...

After telling him I wasn't sure me writing a blog would be as "effective" as his, a wise man, one who doesn't ever seem to give himself enough credit, told me tonight that my "fear will [not] be a reality until I put my e-pen to the e-paper". I tend to realize he is usually right, at least about most things, so here it is: my blog. No, I am still not ready to join facebook, but this is at least a step in that direction. So, thanks to you for getting me started... or re-started.

We'll see how this goes, what it turns out to be only time and my fingers/mind will tell. In any case, I hope whoever you are and whatever you mean to me, that you find something in what I bring to the table, er, screen -- and if not, at least I put it out there.

Comment, don't comment, I'll leave that to you.

So here it goes...

1 comment:

Allison said...

LIZZIE ROCKS! :P
apparently this logged me in.. i'm shocked