Saturday, July 10, 2010

Untitled...

I've been thinking a lot about you lately. Not that I don't often think about you, just more-so lately. I think it's because whether we are near or far, back at home roaming Barnes and Noble, in Minnesota watching Wheel of Fortune, or just texting on a random day, you might know me better than anyone else.

I came across a line tonight in the book I'm reading and it made me think of you even more. In fact, I came to the line, read it over and over again, and couldn't go on.

Never forget that once upon a time, in an unguarded moment, you recognized yourself as a friend.

Something about that line, those simple (and extremely loaded) 17 words, made me think of you, and me, and us, and how you have really shaped my life. I don't know what I would do without you in my life.

I love you and I miss you and no matter what... you know the rest...

No comments: