Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Three Things:

  1. Today Facebook suggested I add Sarah Palin as a friend. Clearly those creepy fingers behind Facebook and suggesting friends don't know me very well.
  2. I have rediscovered my love for red seedless grapes. Maybe it's because we're almost through Pesach, I have all these dietary regulations to adhere to, and I am really anxious to be done with it, but red seedless grapes are truly succulent and delicious. I have eaten almost the entire bag I bought last night... I just hope it doesn't turn into the same situation my grandma was in after eating all those grape tomatoes. Yikes!
  3. I am amidst creating my website portfolio and pretty much love it. Good thing there's no work to be done in my office (due to the pending count decision tomorrow) so I'll have lots more time to work on it tomorrow.

No comments: