Thursday, December 18, 2008

CNN v FoxNews

I am pretty particular about the news channels I watch. It may stem, ok it does stem, from my love for Tom Brokaw, but I am an NBC News junkie. If not NBC, CNN. So at work, near our little kitchen area and a high-traffic walkway, there's a nice LCD hanging on the wall, tuned in to a news channel.

Now, I don't know who does it or who on earth would actually trust FoxNews, but someone around the office, and mind you our office is pretty slim these days, must love FoxNews. When I come in at 7:00a, the TV is tuned to FoxNews. Picky about my news sources, I change it immediately to CNN. By noon, it's back to FoxNews. What the hell!? I change it back, of course. And by 7:00a the next day, it's back to FoxNews.

I'm sure someone around here gets a kick out of it and probably just likes to watch me get frustrated and change the channel, but come on people, FoxNews?!

1 comment:

**Kelly** said...

On case you were ever wondering, I too LOVE me some Tom Brokaw! :o) Fan Club Founders Unite!!!!